Our Policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by after you receive your order, unfortunately we can’t offer a you a refund. A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all items returned to us. To be eligible for a return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To qualify for a refund, your item must be sent back to us in new/unused condition, and in the original packaging it was received in. All clothing merchandise must also be returned with tags attached.
Please note that certain products are not eligible for refund for hygienic reasons. These items include: Hats, headbands, socks, swimwear and bras & liquids, food related, health & personal care items.
All sale items are final.
All seasonal items are final.
Return shipping costs are not refunded. The customer will be responsible for paying to send the item back to us. Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Without tracking, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned goods.
Please contact our Customer Support to return your purchase. You will be provided with a return address. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds are processed within 7-10 business days of receiving your return (excluding weekends or holidays).
[!] We reserve the right to deny returns that do not comply with our Return Policy.
A refund will be given in following terms:
- Item didn’t make it to delivery address provided (this excludes customer input errors)
- Item has a manufacturing problem
- Item is the incorrect size
- You may inquire for a replacement within 48 hours upon receiving, if your item falls in one of these three categories listed above. We require a photo/video showing the defect in quality or size so we can send you a replacement.
Refund for sale items (if applicable)
Items bought on sale are not eligible for a refund. Only items purchased at regular price qualify for a refund. All sales items are final.
Seasonal items (if applicable)
All sales of seasonal items are final.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you have been notified that you were eligible for a refund and that your refund has been processed, but you haven’t received the refund yet, there are certain steps that we ask you to take before contacting Hyper Journey.
Please note that some transactions take a while to be posted to your account. So, if you do not see the transaction immediately after our notification, don’t panic. It just means that the process hasn’t been completed yet as it may take some time for your refund to be officially processed and posted to your account.
So, we ask that you do the following:
- Bank Payment: Check your bank account. If it is not posted, contact your bank to query whether a refund is on your account to be processed.
- Credit card payment: Contact your credit card company and ask whether they see any pending transactions on the account.
If after you’ve done both actions you still have not received your refund, please contact us at anna @ hyperjourney.com
We may on occasions have packages returned to our warehouse because it was undeliverable. This generally happens for one of the following reasons:
- An incorrect shipping address was entered at checkout
- The courier failed in their attempt to deliver the package or the package was not picked up from a local depot within the time specified
- The package was refused by the recipient
Hyper Journey is not responsible for packages returned as undeliverable. We will also not issue a credit or refund for the items in these packages. If your package has been lost in transit, please contact your local post office to file a claim.
For any other questions regarding shipping, etc, please visit our FAQ page!